15.10.12

Perfect One



Shane's POV

It wasn't a Good day for me. It was a NIGHTMARE! I woke up in the disturbing sound of my ringtone. When I look at the screen, I saw Jeremy calling. My boyfriend for about a month.

Guess what, he called at me just to say. 'I Found A new one, and she's better than you. I'm sorry but I'm breaking up on you. Sorry'

How could he can apologized after all? I can't understand what he's saying, and I don't want to understand either.. I could still hear those words.. Its killing me; my eyes started to flood with tears. I was so shocked.. I couldn't even feel my heart is beating normally, I think it was totally ruin. Because of Jeremy who is jerk and stupid to broke my heart.


I don't know what to do. I can't help it, I was so hurt on that day so I decided to go to Greyson and cried on his arm all day.


When I got on the front of their house. I knocked and scream his name sullenly.

"Greyson! Open this, I need to talk to you." I said sobbing.

He hurriedly open the door; his confused dazzling brown eyes surprised me. Were bestfriend since childhood. He's always been there for me, Everytime I got a problem, he's always there to listen and comforts me. I love Greyson when he's around..

"Hey, what happen Shane?"

"He broke up with me. He broke my heart!"

"What? Hm. Come on inside." He said and hold my hand.


I sat down on their couch, crying in pain. Its not easy though, when someone you loved broke your heart, It's like walking in a broken glasses with torns using your bear feet.

"Hey, What happen? I told ya already. He's a player! And you didn't listen to me. Your blind on his sweet persuading fake words." he said and scooted closer to me on the couch. And I started to feel his warm body against mine. My heart is pounding really fast. I felt like melting when we stay so close with each other, like when he holds my hand. Leans on me. Sleep on my lap. I don't know why, but I think I love him more than just a friend..

"Yeah. I'm stupid, I let him to fool me by his words. I am now regreting all of it. I'm sorry, Grey. Really." I said with frowns. I buried my head to his chest and cried.

Greyson's POV

It breaks my heart everytime I saw her crying and keep blaming herself like this. I know She's a freaking jerk and easy to be fooled sometimes. But I cant take it. And the worst part is there's nothing I can do just to ease the pain she's now goin' through. But inspite of these, I am happy because its my chance to her to be mine. Yeah, the way I feel for her is not a sisterly nor friendly feelings. Its more deeper than that. But I don't have the courage to confess it.. Stupid Greyson!

"Okay. Okay! Stop crying, It's over. Maybe he's not really meant for you.. Maybe there's someone destined for you." I whispered and I wrapped my arms on her.

"Do you think that someone is.... Is not going to hurt me?" she asked in a terrified voice.

"Yeah. I'm pretty sure" I replied.

Shane's POV

I'm lucky I have a bestfriend like Greyson Chance, who can cheered me up and help me to forget my heartbreaks.. But on the otherside. Even If I wished, These Guy would never ever be mine..




*The Next Day*

Greyson's POV

It was a great great morning for me. I feel so free today, I've finished working on my new song.. But It saddens me because tomorrow Im going to leave this country and go travelling for my concert tour. What shall I do?

Until Shane crossed on my mind. I have an Idea!

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and called her.

"Hello? Hey, Shane. How are you after the break up?" I greeted her teasingly.

"Oh, your sucks a jerk for reminding me about yesterday. Haha, but I'm okay now, thanks to you Grey." said cheerfully.

"I'm glad you are now okay. So, are you free today? I hope it's a yes" I asked her while my fingers was crossed.

"Uhm, Yup! Why?"

"Yes! Come on, let's go to the park."

"Sure. See you" we hung up.

You can obviously hear the excitement on my voice. I can't wait to see her.

"Maybe. Shane.. It is time for you to meet the right man." I said to myself and smiled like an idiot.


*Later on At The Park*


When I got there, I franktically find her. And I found her sitting on the bench. Some kids were running around and riding on a bicycles.

I walk towards to her and Greeted her cheerfully.

"Shane."

"Greyson." she called my name and hugged me.

"Are you sure your okay now? I.."

"Yeah, but it saddens me anyway. Tomorrow.. Your leaving Edmond again." She said and sat down on the bench. I can see the sadness on her pretty face, I don't want her to leave but... I need to face the reality. Im not a normal guy anymore.

"Hey stop acting like a dork.. If you want we can spend our whole day her together." I said cheerfully to fight the sadness inside my heart..

"Okay then. We can watch the setting sun over here again. Just like the old times" she said.

I sat down beside her. The sun was starting to set. It was amazingly beautiful, the sky was turning orange yellow.. Maybe this is the right time..

I started to lean in as I closed the gap between us. I hold her hand and she stared at me.

"I need to tell you something." I said.

I didn't say any single word then.. I just scooted closer, closer to her. Slid my arm on her waist and pressed my lips against her. It was a nice soft kiss.. I felt fireworks and sparks. All of my life, Im waiting for this moment to happened.. And now..

"If you could only be mine when I'm dreaming.. Then I will spend the rest of my life... sleeping."




(AN : If there's wrong Let me know :))))

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento